CDL Class A Tractor Trailer Shuttle Drivers
- Hourly Pay; $20.95 Per Hour
- Overtime Premium After 40 Hours/Week
- Annual Safety & Performance Bonus:
- Comprehensive and Affordable Benefits (available after 30 days)
DHL SUPPLY CHAIN
Excellence. Simply delivered
Our customer is an internationally known adult beverage manufacturer. The Class-A driving positions we are interviewing for include performing both Shuttle (primary job) and Yard Jockey (secondary) responsibilities – depending on the need that day:
- Shuttle Driving Positions: Involves the shuttling of fully loaded van trailers from our customer’s manufacturing plant to the DHL managed warehouse/cross-dock (a distance of about 6 miles each way). You may be asked to perform yard jockey work as needed.
- Yard Jockey Positions: These yard jockey duties involve the moving of both loaded and empty trailers to and from positions within the DHL yard. You may be asked to perform Shuttle work as needed.
- You will be driving a late model day cab and pulling 53’ van/box trailers. All of our tractors and trailers are well maintained. You will be working 4 day work weeks. 12-hour shifts per day. 48 work hours per week and 8 of those hours are at overtime premium pay.
- The position that we are interviewing for is for Shuttle Driving. That would be your primary job but you will be asked to assist with yard jockey work as needed. You will always be paid the same rate regardless of where we ask you to fill in.
- You will have plenty of home time and overtime premium pay.
- You will work the same 4 days each week.
- There are (4) work schedules available. Each one includes either a Saturday or a Sunday off every week.
- All schedules are approximately 6:00 PM to 6:00 AM
- 12 hours per day / 4 days per week / 48 hours per week.
- Pay rate is $20.95/hr.for this PM shift opportunity.
- You will receive overtime premium pay after 40 hours/week.
- Overtime premium pay rate is $31.42/hr.for the PM shift.
- $1,089 + per week.
- $56,600 First Year Earnings
DHL PAYS WEEKLY
YOU ARE HOME EVERY DAY!
Minimum Requirements Include:
- A current CDL A and at least 6 monthsof verifiable experience driving a tractor/trailer.
- If you meet the 6 months minimum requirement but have less than one year of experience a certificate of completion from an accredited CDL training school is required.
- Be a minimum of 21 years of age.
- Have a good (not necessarily perfect) driving record:
- Ability to successfully pass the DOT drug screen as well as the DHL Supply Chain basic road test.
- Successful applicants must have the ability to maneuver safely in both urban and suburban environments.
DHL Also Offers:
Outstanding Affordable Benefits – (effective after only 30 days)
- Medical Administered by Blue Cross/Blue Shield and includes one free physical per year.
- Dental– Administered by Met Life and includes 2 free check-ups and cleanings per year (one includes complete X-Rays).
- Vision– Choose from either Davis Vision or VSP. Both include one free annual vision checkup at no charge.
Company Paid Benefits
- $40,000 Life Insurance Policy(double indemnity = $80,000
- Short Term Disability Insurance Policy – Protection for up to 26 weeks.
- Vacations – After 6 months of employment you will begin accruing your vacation time at a rate of 80 hours (10 days) per year.
- Paid Holidays –You will enjoy 6 designated holidays and 3 personal holidays per year. Holidays are paid after completing 90 days of employment.
- 401K – Company Matching– Administered by Fidelity Investments and an outstanding way to save for your retirement. If you save 4% of your weekly pay the company will match you dollar for dollar every week. Save another 2% per week and DHL will match you $.50 on the dollar. To make this even better YOU OWN THE COMPANY CONTRIBUTION IMMEDIATELY.
- In other words, based on a $1,000/weeks’ pay, if you save $60.00 (6%) DHL will contribute $50 (5%) to your 401-K account.
- Tuition Reimbursement – After one year of employment you can take college level courses and DHL will reimburse you for most, if not all, of that expense.
- First Class Company Equipment – Late model and well maintained tractors and van trailers. All are covered by a full service lease.
- Work Life Program – Company supplemented andadministered by OptumHealth.
This service is a confidential, short term counseling and education program for a wide range of personal and lifestyle challenges.
DHL SUPPLY CHAIN
Excellence. Simply delivered
Don't delay. Respond to this ad today
CONNECTING PEOPLE. IMPROVING LIVES.
Thank you for your interest in DHL. DHL Supply Chain is an equal opportunity employer. This employer participates in E-verify. We require drug screens, and background checks.