Drive with DHL Supply Chain. We are a part of the SUPPLY CHAIN division of Deutsche Post DHL Group, the world's leading mail and logistics company, with more than 500,000 employees in more than 220 countries and territories around the world.
DHL Supply Chain is a leader in the fast-growing supply chain management and third-party logistics industry. Our customers include leading domestic and international companies across many industries. Every day, we manage, store, and move products for some of the best-known brands in the world.
We’ve made a commitment to building strong teams and exceptional work environments so our associates can achieve exceptional results together. Our success globally is tied to your success locally. Together, we can do great things.
We offer a supportive work environment where associates are given the tools and training they need to learn, grow, and succeed. DHL Supply Chain offers everything you want in a new job opportunity: safe, reliable jobs; competitive pay and benefits; paid, on-the-job training; paid vacation; and opportunities for advancement.
How do you want to DRIVE?
Full-time, regional, daytime delivery routes available for well-known brands in various industries. Mostly touch freight with variable home time, most are home on EVERY weekend! May domicile in various areas around the distribution centers.
Local, Daily Delivery or Shuttle
Home daily! Most routes do not load their trailers, will utilize hand trucks, pallet jack or other tools to complete the delivery at customer sites.
Rewards & Respect
Competitive Pay and Great Benefits
(Pay and benefits may vary per role and location)
Weekly Pay, Annual Increases, Bonuses – Safety, Attendance and Performance!
Benefits – Medical, Dental, Vision, and STD Insurance; Paid Vacations & Holidays; 401k w/ Company Match
Driver Advocates, Comprehensive Training, Tuition Reimbursement, SiriusXM, Tempur-Pedic Mattresses and more! Most Drivers have an exclusive, dedicated truck, no slip-seating.
Do you Qualify*?
- Minimum of 6-months to 1- year verifiable tractor/trailer driving experience (if applicant has less than one year of experience a certificate of completion from an accredited CDL training school is required)
- Valid Class A CDL and minimum 21 years of age
- License has not been suspended or revoked, for cause, within the last 3 years, per the criteria of 49 CFR 391.15 and/or 383.51 whether in commercial or personal vehicle
- No more than two moving violations; OR two preventable accidents; OR a combination of one moving violation and one preventable accident within the last two years
- Ability to successfully pass the DOT drug screen and physical as well as the DHL Supply Chain written, road and aptitude tests
* These are the basic requirements. (Some roles may require additional or slightly different experience and skills. Please see the job posting for all requirements)
CONNECTING PEOPLE. IMPROVING LIVES.
Thank you for your interest in DHL. DHL Supply Chain is an equal opportunity employer. This employer participates in E-verify. We require drug screens and background checks.