Interested in a Driver position?
CDL “A” Tractor Trailer Delivery Drivers
——- $53,000 Annually ——-
—— $3,000 Sign-On Bonus ——
DHL Supply Chain is part of the SUPPLY CHAIN division of Deutsche Post DHL Group, the world's leading logistics and mail communications company, with over 500,000 people in practically every country on the planet.
And yet they all have one important thing in common:
That’s because logistics drives our world, but people are what connect it. Delivering service, quality, and sustainability, every single day to every single customer, is how we’re able to bring people together – and make a difference in their lives.
We are looking for people ready to help us achieve our vision to become the supply chain solutions company for the world. We hope you will consider how you can be a part of it.
We are currently hiring a CDL “A” licensed driver for a dedicated tractor/trailer delivery route based in Buffalo, NY.
- This is primarily a line haul position to Streetsboro, OH but has 2 delivery stops along the way.
- This route operates 3:00 PM – 12:00 AM Monday – Friday
- Pay is $205/day
- Our customer is an internationally renowned automobile manufacturer and retailer. Your job is to deliver aftermarket auto parts to their automobile dealerships.
- You will be delivering these parts pulling a 48′ lift gated trailer and utilizing a hand truck, pallet jack and other tools of delivery.
- This dedicated route operates Monday – Friday. You will run your same route every evening so you will become very familiar with the geography and routing to all of the dealerships.
- Start times will vary by route, but the route designs are typically around 10 hour routines
- DHL equipment is well maintained.
- DHL pays weekly.
- Minimum of 6-months verifiable tractor/trailer driving experience. (if applicant has less than one year of experience a certificate of completion from an accredited CDL training school is required).
- Valid Class A CDL
- Be a minimum 21 years of age
- Safe driving record