CDL Class A Tractor Trailer Drivers
Chippewa Falls, WI
$40,500 – $45,000+
Comprehensive and Affordable Benefits Package (available after only 30 days)
DHL SUPPLY CHAIN
Excellence. Simply delivered
DHL Supply Chain is a leader in the fast-growing supply chain management and third-party logistics industry. We’re a world-class company, and we’re looking for world-class people. Our Drivers keep our company moving and on the right track. If you're an active contributor with a can-do attitude, who's passionate about doing things the right way the first time, join us and become an essential part of everyday life.
This is a full time career position with excellent wages, a comprehensive and affordable benefit package (available after only 30 days) and a 401-K (with company matching part).
Our customer has 47 retail stores and prides itself as being a one-stop shop for life in the Midwest. Since opening their doors in 1955, they’ve remained delivering a range of high-quality, value-priced merchandise and services for active, outdoor, suburban, and farm communities. DHL has a fleet of 60 CDL-A Drivers transporting merchandise from the distribution centers in Appleton and Chippewa Falls, Wisconsin to all of their stores – 7 days per week.
- Trailers are fully loaded for our drivers and the work is strictly drop and hook.
- You will be driving a late model AUTOMATIC day cab and pulling 53’ van/box trailers. All of our tractors and trailers are well maintained.
We are looking for quality career minded drivers to cover the second shift.
- You will be working between 4 to 5 days per week from 5:00 PM – 3:30 AM. Overtime kicks in after 40 hours in a given week.
- Additional overtime hours are available but drivers must work within HOS guidelines.
- We are very open to working out a schedule of days that works best for you. If you qualify we can discuss the days that work best for you during your interview.
- One weekend night is required every other week.
- Pay rate is $19.50/hr. for the first 40 hours you work per week.
- You will receive overtime premium pay after 40 hours/week.
- Overtime premium pay rate is $29.25/hr.
- Work a 45 hour week: $926/week; $48,100/year
- Work a 48 hour week and make: $1,014/week; $52,700/year
- Work a 50+ hour week and make: $1,072++/week; $55,800++/year
DHL PAYS WEEKLY
YOU ARE HOME EVERY DAY!
DROP AND HOOK – NO TOUCH
Minimum Requirements Include:
- A current CDL A and at least 6 months of verifiable experience driving a tractor/trailer.
- If you meet the 6 months minimum requirement but have less than one year of experience a certificate of completion from an accredited CDL training school is required.
- Be a minimum of 21 years of age.
- Hazmat / Tanker endorsement preferred but not required.
- Have a good (not necessarily perfect) driving record:
- Ability to successfully pass the DOT drug screen as well as the DHL Supply Chain basic road test.
- Successful applicants must have the ability to maneuver safely in both urban and suburban environments.
DHL also offers:
Outstanding Affordable Benefits – Effective after Only 30 Days
- Medical – Administered by Blue Cross/Blue Shield and includes one free physical per year.
- Dental – Administered by Met Life and includes 2 free check-ups and cleanings per year (one includes complete X-Rays).
- Vision – Choose from either Davis Vision or VSP. Both include one free annual vision checkup at no charge.
Company Paid Benefits
- $40,000 Life Insurance Policy (double indemnity = $80,000)
- Short Term Disability Insurance Policy – Protection for up to 26 weeks.
- Paid Vacations – After 6 months of employment you will begin accruing your vacation time at a rate of 80 hours (10 days) per year.
- Paid Holidays – You will enjoy 6 designated holidays and 3 personal holidays per year. Holidays are paid after completing 90 days of employment.
- 401-K – Company Matching – No better way to save for your retirement. If you save 4% of your weekly pay the company will match you dollar for dollar every week. Save another 2% per week and DHL will match you $.50 on the dollar. To make this even better YOU OWN THE COMPANY CONTRIBUTION IMMEDIATELY. In other words, if you save $80.00 per week DHL will contribute around $67 per week to your account.
- Tuition Reimbursement – Go back to College or Graduate School and let DHL pay for most, if not all, of your expenses.
- First Class Company Equipment – Late model and well maintained tractors and van trailers.
- Work Life Program – Company supplemented and administered by OptumHealth.
- This service is a confidential, short term counseling and education program for a wide range of personal and lifestyle challenges.
Don't delay. Respond to this ad today
CONNECTING PEOPLE. IMPROVING LIVES.
Thank you for your interest in DHL. DHL Supply Chain is an equal opportunity employer. This employer participates in E-verify. We require drug screens, and background checks.