CDL Class – A Tractor-Trailer Drivers
$60,300+ Annual Earnings
DHL SUPPLY CHAIN
Excellence. Simply delivered
- Only 6 Delivery Stops Per Day
- Annual Safety and Performance Incentives
- 5 Day Work Week
- Comprehensive and Affordable Benefits (available after only 30 days)
DHL Supply Chain is a leader in the fast-growing supply chain management and third-party logistics industry. We’re a world-class company, and we’re looking for world-class people. Our Drivers keep our company moving and on the right track. If you're an active contributor with a can-do attitude, who's passionate about doing things the right way the first time, join us and become an essential part of everyday life.
This position that we are interviewing for involves the delivery of our customer’s repair/replacement auto parts to their automobile retail locations 5 evenings per week. This work involves using a lift gated trailer, pallet jack, two wheeler dolly and other tools of delivery. The route that we are looking to fill begins at about 3:30 PM Monday – Friday evenings and is designed to take around 10 hours to complete. The route is static you will be delivering to the same 6 dealerships every day.
- THIS IS A TOUCH FREIGHT POSITION but we will teach you how to do this safely and easily.
- You will be completely trained in the proper handling and delivery of the product.
- You will be driving a late model day cab and pulling either a 48’ lift gated trailer. All of our equipment is well maintained, from the tractor to trailer to the material handling equipment, to enable you to perform your duties safely.
The route we are looking to fill pays $1,160 per week (based on a 5 day week.
- The pay is a daily route pay of $232.00 so you can count on the consistency of your income and DHL PAYS WEEKLY!
- Get your route done early and still receive the same pay. No better way to budget your family expenses than to know what you are earning every week.·
- There is also the potential for up to an additional $2,000 (TAX FREE) annually in driver SAFETY, ATTENDANCE and PERFORMANCE INCENTIVES!·
- DHL Pays Weekly·
- You are HOME DAILY!
Outstanding Affordable Benefits – Effective after Only 30 Days
Medical – Administered by Blue Cross/Blue Shield and includes one free physical per year.
Dental – Administered by Met Life and includes 2 free check-ups and cleanings per year (one includes complete X-Rays).
Vision – Choose from either Davis Vision or VSP. Both include one free annual vision checkup at no charge.
Company Paid Benefits
- $40,000 Life Insurance Policy (double indemnity = $80,000)
- Short Term Disability Insurance Policy – Protection for up to 26 weeks.
- Vacations – After 6 months of employment you will begin accruing your vacation time at a rate of 80 hours (10 days) per year.
- Paid Holidays – You will enjoy 9 paid holidays per year. Holidays are paid after completing 90 days of employment.
- 401K – Company Matching – No better way to save for your retirement.
- If you save 4% of your weekly pay the company will match you dollar for dollar every week. Save another 2% per week and DHL will match you $.50 on the dollar. In other words, you contribute 6% weekly and DHL will contribute 5%. To make this even better YOU OWN THE COMPANY CONTRIBUTION IMMEDIATELY.
- Tuition Reimbursement – Go back to College or Graduate School and let DHL pay for most, if not all, of your expenses.
- First Class Company Equipment – Late model and well maintained tractors and van trailers.
- Work Life Program – Company supplemented and administered by OptumHealth.
- This service is a confidential, short term counseling and education program for a wide range of personal and lifestyle challenges.
Minimum Requirements Include:
- A current CDL A and at least 6 months of verifiable experience driving a tractor/trailer.
- If you meet the 6 months minimum requirement but have less than one year of experience a certificate of completion from an accredited CDL training school is required.
- Be a minimum of 21 years of age.
- Have a good (not necessarily perfect) driving record:
- Ability to successfully pass the DOT drug screen as well as the DHL Supply Chain basic road test.
- Successful applicants must have the ability to maneuver safely in both urban and suburban environments.
Don't delay. Respond to this ad today
CONNECTING PEOPLE. IMPROVING LIVES.
Thank you for your interest in DHL. DHL Supply Chain is an equal opportunity employer. This employer participates in E-verify. We require drug screens, and background checks.