CDL Class – A Tractor-Trailer Drivers
- $47,000 – $60,000 Per Year or More
- No Touch
- Home Daily
DHL SUPPLY CHAIN
Excellence. Simply delivered
Comprehensive and Affordable Benefit Package (available after only 30 days)
DHL Supply Chain is a leader in the fast-growing supply chain management and third-party logistics industry. We’re a world-class company, and we’re looking for world-class people. Our Drivers keep our company moving and on the right track. If you're an active contributor with a can-do attitude, who's passionate about doing things the right way the first time, join us and become an essential part of everyday life.
The positions that we are recruiting for involves the transportation of goods/material at our customer's facility in Jackson, MO. Our drivers pick up at various locations around the plant and deliver to one of 3 satellite warehouses or to the drop lot. The total distance between buildings is 1.5 miles. The longest move maybe 2 miles.
- We have opportunities on both the AM and the PM teams.
- The trailers are fully loaded for our drivers and the work is strictly drop and hook.
- You will be driving a late model AUTOMATIC Yard Dog and pulling 53’ van/box trailers. All of our tractors and trailers are well maintained.
- These are Full-Time Career Positions.
We are looking for quality career minded drivers to cover either the AM or PM shift. Schedules are a 4 day on and 4 day off ROTATION.
- AM Shift works (4) 12 hour shifts per week from 6:00 AM – 6:00 PM
- PM Shift works (4) 12 hour shifts per week from 6:00 PM – 6:00 AM
Work and off days are always consecutive.
You NEVER alternate between AM and PM shift. If you are hired for AM shift you will only be scheduled for the AM shift. If you are hired for the PM shift then you only work the PM shift.
- Pay rate is $16.40/hr. for the first 40 hours, you work per week.
- You will receive overtime premium pay after 40 hours/week.
- Overtime premium pay rate is $24.60/hr and you must be prepared to work plenty of overtime.
- Annual scheduled pay increases.
- Work your scheduled 48 hour week: $853.00/week; $44,345/year.
- Work a 50 hour week and earn $902.00 that week.
- Work a 52 hour week and earn $951.00 that week.
Some weeks you may be asked to work 60 or more hours.
DHL PAYS WEEKLY
YOU ARE HOME EVERY DAY!
DROP AND HOOK – NO TOUCH
Minimum Requirements Include:
- A current CDL A and at least 6 months of verifiable experience driving a tractor/trailer.
- If you meet the 6 months minimum requirement but have less than one year of experience a certificate of completion from an accredited CDL training school is required.
- Be a minimum of 21 years of age.
- Have a good (not necessarily perfect) driving record:
- Ability to successfully pass the DOT drug screen as well as the DHL Supply Chain basic road test.
- Successful applicants must have the ability to maneuver safely in both urban and suburban environments.
We also offer:
Outstanding Affordable Benefits – Effective after Only 30 Days
- Medical – Administered by Blue Cross/Blue Shield and includes one free physical per year.
- Dental – Administered by Met Life and includes 2 free check-ups and cleanings per year (one includes complete X-Rays).
- Vision – Choose from either Davis Vision or VSP. Both include one free annual vision checkup at no charge.
Company Paid Benefits
- $40,000 Life Insurance Policy (double indemnity = $80,000)
- Short Term Disability Insurance Policy – Protection for up to 26 weeks.
- Paid Vacations – After 6 months of employment you will begin accruing your vacation time at a rate of 80 hours (10 days) per year.
- Paid Holidays – You will enjoy 6 designated holidays and 3 personal holidays per year. Holidays are paid after completing 90 days of employment.
- 401-K – Company Matching – No better way to save for your retirement. If you save 4% of your weekly pay the company will match you dollar for dollar every week. Save another 2% per week and DHL will match you $.50 on the dollar. To make this even better YOU OWN THE COMPANY CONTRIBUTION IMMEDIATELY. In other words, if you save $80.00 per week DHL will contribute around $67 per week to your account.
- Tuition Reimbursement – Go back to College or Graduate School and let DHL pay for most, if not all, of your expenses.
- First Class Company Equipment – Late model and well-maintained tractors and van trailers.
- Work-Life Program – Company supplemented and administered by OptumHealth.
- This service is a confidential, short-term counseling and education program for a wide range of personal and lifestyle challenges.
DHL SUPPLY CHAIN
Excellence. Simply delivered
Don't delay. Respond to this ad today
CONNECTING PEOPLE. IMPROVING LIVES.
Thank you for your interest in DHL. DHL Supply Chain is an equal opportunity employer. This employer participates in E-verify. We require drug screens, and background checks.