CDL Class – A Tractor-Trailer Drivers
- Estimated earnings:
$230 Per Route
DHL SUPPLY CHAIN
Excellence. Simply delivered
DHL Supply Chain is a leader in the fast-growing supply chain management and third-party logistics industry. We’re a world-class company, and we’re looking for world-class people. Our Drivers keep our company moving and on the right track. If you're an active contributor with a can-do attitude, who's passionate about doing things the right way the first time, join us and become an essential part of everyday life.
- As a world-class company we are looking for CDL A Driver based at our facility in Lakeland, FL
- Dedicated overnight delivery routes, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday
- Hands on Freight delivery
- Well maintained equipment
- Paid orientation & training
- DHL pays weekly
Comprehensive and affordable benefits package includes: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Disability, Vacation, Paid Holidays, 401K, Tuition Reimbursement, First Class Company Equipment and Work Life Program available after 30 days of employment!
- Minimum of 6-months verifiable tractor/trailer driving experience. (If applicant has less than one year of experience a certificate of completion from an accredited CDL training school is required)
- Valid CDL Class – A operator's license.
- Be a minimum 21 years of age
- Safe driving record
Don't delay. Respond to this ad today
CONNECTING PEOPLE. IMPROVING LIVES.
Thank you for your interest in DHL. DHL Supply Chain is an equal opportunity employer. This employer participates in E-verify. We require drug screens, and background checks.