CDL Class A Tractor Trailer Drivers
Regional Work/No Touch Freight
Sign on Bonus: $5000
$70,000 – $80,000 + Annually
- Plus $5,000 Sign On Bonus
- Indianapolis, IN
- Estimated earnings: $70,000 – $80,000 Annually
- WEEKLY HOME TIME
- Comprehensive and Affordable Benefits (available after only 30 days)
DHL SUPPLY CHAIN
Excellence. Simply delivered
DHL Supply Chain is a leader in the fast-growing supply chain management and third-party logistics industry. We’re a world-class company, and we’re looking for world-class people. Our Drivers keep our company moving and on the right track. If you're an active contributor with a can-do attitude, who's passionate about doing things the right way the first time, join us and become an essential part of everyday life.
Our customer is one of North America’s largest producers of spirts and beers. Our drivers transport that product to warehouses and large retail establishments in the Midwest. You will be driving a late model sleeper tractor and you will be pulling a late model and well maintained 53’ van trailer.
- This is regional work covering Illinois, Michigan, Western Ohio, Indiana and Kentucky.
- This is NO TOUCH WORK. Strictly drop and hook and live load/unload.
- No one uses your sleeper tractor but you – except for when you go on your paid vacations.
- You will be driving a 2016 Volvo automatic.
You are always home on weekends.
There will be occasions where you will be asked to dispatch on a Sunday evening but when you do we try to get you done for the week earlier on Friday.
- For the most part your week starts on Monday morning and ends late afternoon/early evening on Friday.
- You will be overnight on the road 3-4 nights during the week and doing your re-set at home on the weekends.
- Occasionally you will not get home until Saturday morning. When this happens you will not be asked to dispatch until Monday morning.
Income: $70,000 – $80,000 per year or
MORE PLUS A $5,000 SIGN ON BONUS
DHL PAYS WEEKLY!
Minimum Requirements Include:
- A current CDL A and at least 6 months of verifiable experience driving a tractor/trailer.
- If you meet the 6 months minimum requirement but have less than one year of experience a certificate of completion from an accredited CDL training school is required.
- Be a minimum of 21 years of age.
- Have a good (not necessarily perfect) driving record:
- Ability to successfully pass the DOT drug screen as well as the DHL Supply Chain basic road test.
- Successful applicants must have the ability to maneuver safely in both urban and suburban environments.
DHL also offers:
Outstanding Affordable Benefits – Effective after Only 30 Days
- Medical– Administered by Blue Cross/Blue Shield and includes one free physical per year.
- Dental– Administered by Met Life and includes 2 free check-ups and cleanings per year (one includes complete X-Rays).
- Vision– Choose from either Davis Vision or VSP. Both include one free annual vision checkup at no charge.
Company Paid Benefits
- $40,000 Life Insurance Policy(double indemnity = $80,000)
- Short Term Disability Insurance Policy – Protection for up to 26 weeks.
- Paid Vacations – After 6 months of employment you will begin accruing your vacation time at a rate of 80 hours (10 days) per year.
- Paid Holidays –You will enjoy 6 designated holidays and 3 personal holidays per year. Holidays are paid after completing 90 days of employment.
- 401-K – Company Matching– No better way to save for your retirement. If you save 4% of your weekly pay the company will match you dollar for dollar every week. Save another 2% per week and DHL will match you $.50 on the dollar. To make this even better YOU OWN THE COMPANY CONTRIBUTION IMMEDIATELY. In other words, if you save $80.00 per week DHL will contribute around $67 per week to your account.
- Tuition Reimbursement – Go back to College or Graduate School and let DHL pay for most, if not all, of your expenses.
- First Class Company Equipment – Late model and well maintained tractors and van trailers.
- Work Life Program – Company supplemented and administered by OptumHealth.
- This service is a confidential, short term counseling and education program for a wide range of personal and lifestyle challenges.
Don't delay. Respond to this ad today
CONNECTING PEOPLE. IMPROVING LIVES.
Thank you for your interest in DHL. DHL Supply Chain is an equal opportunity employer. This employer participates in E-verify. We require drug screens, and background checks.