Interested in a Driver position?
CDL – Class A Tractor Trailer Shuttle Drivers
$70,000 – $78,000 per year or MORE
48-Hour Weekly Schedule
Home On Weekends!
Company Paid Holidays and Vacations
A Benefits Package that is Comprehensive,
Affordable and Available After Only 30 Days
DHL Supply Chain is part of the SUPPLY CHAIN division of Deutsche Post DHL Group, the world's leading logistics and mail communications company, with over 500,000 people in practically every country on the planet. If you are you looking for steady pay, great benefits and regular home time DHL offers all of that and more.
DHL is interviewing professional drivers for shuttle work based at our location
in Plainfield, IL.
Our customer is one of North America’s largest producers of spirts and beers. Our drivers transport that product to warehouses and large retail establishments in the Midwest. You will be driving a late model sleeper tractor and you will be pulling a late model and well maintained 53’ van trailer.
- This is regional work covering Illinois, Michigan, Western Ohio, Indiana and Kentucky.
- This is NO TOUCH WORK. Strictly drop and hook and/or live unload.
- No one uses your sleeper tractor but you – except for when you go on your paid vacations.
- You will be driving a 2016 Volvo automatic.
You are always home on weekends. There will be occasions where you will be asked to dispatch on a Sunday evening but when you do we try to get you done for the week earlier on Friday.
- For the most part your week starts on Monday morning and ends late afternoon/early evening on Friday.
- You will be overnight on the road 3-4 nights during the week and doing your re-set at home on the weekends.
- Occasionally you will not get home until Saturday morning. When this happens you will not be asked to dispatch until Monday morning.
About The Pay
Your pay is based on component pay of miles and stops. The more you run the more you will earn. Most of our drivers are earning between $1,350 and $1,500 per week or more.
- We have a few earning near or slightly over $100,000 annually.
- You have a MINIMUM GUARANTEE OF $1,200 /week.
Key Benefits –
Comprehensive, Affordable and Available After 30 Days:
- Medical – Administered by Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield, which includes one free physical per year and includes Rx coverage.
- Dental – Administered by Met Life, which includes 2 free check-ups and cleanings per year.
- Vision – Choose from either Davis Vision or VSP. Both include one free annual vision checkup at no charge.
Company Paid Benefits
- Paid Life Insurance – $40,000 (double indemnity = $80,000)
- Short Term Disability Insurance
- Paid Vacations
- Paid Holidays
- 401-K – With a Company Matching Piece. This is an outstanding way to save for retirement.
- Tuition Reimbursement – Earn your Undergraduate and/or Graduate degree on DHL.
Job Requirements Include:
- Possess A Valid CDL Class-A Operator's License
- Be a minimum 21 years of age
- Have a MINIMUM of 6-months verifiable tractor/trailer driving experience.
- License not suspended or revoked for cause within the last 3 years.
- A safe driving record – not necessarily perfect!