CDL Class – A Tractor-Trailer Drivers
- $45,578 First Year Earnings
- Home Daily
- No Touch
- Comprehensive and Affordable Benefits (available after only 30 days)
DHL SUPPLY CHAIN
Excellence. Simply delivered
DHL Supply Chain is a leader in the fast-growing supply chain management and third-party logistics industry. We’re a world-class company, and we’re looking for world-class people. Our Drivers keep our company moving and on the right track. If you're an active contributor with a can-do attitude, who's passionate about doing things the right way the first time, join us and become an essential part of everyday life.
The positions that we are recruiting for involve the transportation of goods/material for our customer in Tunkhannock, PA. Our drivers pick up at the manufacturing plant and shuttle to the warehouse which is a distance of about 4 miles.
- The work schedule is 6:35 PM – 6:35 AM alternating schedule of (3) 12-hour days one week and (4) 12-hour days the next.
- The trailers are fully loaded for our drivers and the work is strictly drop and hook.
- The trailers are equipped with an Automatic Loading & Unloading system in which the driver will load up at the plant and unload at the warehouse with the push of a button.
- You will be driving 2021 Freightliner tractor and pulling 53’ specially designed box trailers. All of our tractors and trailers are well maintained.
- These are Full Time Career Positions.
- Pay rate is $21.00/hr. (includes .50/hr. nighttime differential) for the first 40 hours you work per week.
- You will receive overtime premium pay after 40 hours/week.
- Overtime premium pay rate is $31.50/hr.
- Annual scheduled pay increases.
Minimum Requirements Include:
- A current CDL A and at least 6 months of verifiable experience driving a tractor/trailer.
- If you meet the 6 months minimum requirement but have less than one year of experience a certificate of completion from an accredited CDL training school is required.
- Be a minimum of 21 years of age.
- Have a good (not necessarily perfect) driving record:
- Ability to successfully pass the DOT drug screen as well as the DHL Supply Chain basic road test.
- Successful applicants must have the ability to maneuver safely in both urban and suburban environments.
DHL Also Offers:
Outstanding Affordable Benefits – (effective after only 30 days)
- Medical – Administered by Blue Cross/Blue Shield and includes one free physical per year.
- Dental – Administered by Met Life and includes 2 free check-ups and cleanings per year (one includes complete X-Rays).
- Vision – Choose from either Davis Vision or VSP. Both include one free annual vision checkup at no charge.
Company Paid Benefits
- $40,000 Life Insurance Policy (double indemnity = $80,000)
- Short Term Disability Insurance Policy – Protection for up to 26 weeks.
- Vacations – After 6 months of employment you will begin accruing your vacation time at a rate of 80 hours (10 days) per year.
- Paid Holidays – You will enjoy 6 designated holidays and 3 personal holidays per year. Holidays are paid after completing 90 days of employment.
- 401K – Company Matching – Administered by Fidelity Investments and an outstanding way to save for your retirement. If you save 4% of your weekly pay the company will match you dollar for dollar every week. Save another 2% per week and DHL will match you $.50 on the dollar. To make this even better YOU OWN THE COMPANY CONTRIBUTION IMMEDIATELY.
- In other words, based on a $1,000/weeks’ pay, if you save $60.00 (6%) DHL will contribute $50 (5%) to your 401-K account.
- Tuition Reimbursement – After one year of employment you can take college level courses and DHL will reimburse you for most, if not all, of that expense.
- First Class Company Equipment – Late model and well maintained tractors and van trailers. All are covered by a full service lease.
- Work Life Program – Company supplemented and administered by OptumHealth.
- This service is a confidential, short term counseling and education program for a wide range of personal and lifestyle challenges.
Don't delay. Respond to this ad today
CONNECTING PEOPLE. IMPROVING LIVES.
Thank you for your interest in DHL. DHL Supply Chain is an equal opportunity employer. This employer participates in E-verify. We require drug screens, and background checks.