CDL Class – A Tractor-Trailer Drivers
Hanover Township, PA (Wilkes-Barre)
- $75,000 – $80,000 Annual Earnings!
- WEEKLY HOME TIME
- Sign-on Bonus: $5000!
- Estimated weekly earnings: $1,350
- Annual Safety & Performance Incentives
DHL SUPPLY CHAIN
Excellence. Simply delivered
DHL Supply Chain is a leader in the fast-growing supply chain management and third-party logistics industry. We’re a world-class company, and we’re looking for world-class people. Our Drivers keep our company moving and on the right track. If you're an active contributor with a can-do attitude, who's passionate about doing things the right way the first time, join us and become an essential part of everyday life.
- As a world-class company, we are looking for CDL A Driver based at our facility in Hanover Twp, PA
- This is light TOUCH FREIGHT Monday – Friday regional delivery route work but, aside for some layover runs on Monday and Wednesday nights, you are HOME FREQUENTLY and WEEKENDS.
- There may be an occasional Friday layover but you return home on Saturday and will be compensated accordingly.
- The product we are delivering is very light, easy to handle.
- Well maintained equipment, No Slip Seating
- Paid orientation & training
- DHL pays weekly
- This is Full Time, Non-seasonal work
- Your first year earnings for this position will be $70,000 – $75,000
- Component pay, with drivers averaging $1,350 a week.
- $5,000 Sign On Bonus – Paid out over the first 12 months of employment.
- You will receive ANNUAL INCREASES.
- We also pay a $1,000 referral bonus, to our employee drivers, if they recommend a driver applicant who might be interested in this work and we hire them. The payout is half in 90 days and the other half after 180 days of their employment.
Job Details Include
- Monday – Friday work.
- Some Layover routes Monday and Wednesday nights.
- Occasionally you will have a Friday layover, but you will not be making deliveries on Saturday unless under an extreme circumstance.
- Delivering our customer’s product primarily to Home Depot, Lowe’s and other big box retail stores.
- Driver will unload product.
- Most deliveries will be made to the garden center in the back of the store.
- Product is primarily plastic pipes and fittings
- Pipes (are stick and coiled) and fittings (are bagged by stop)
- Minimum of 6-months verifiable tractor/trailer driving experience. (If applicant has less than one year of experience a certificate of completion from an accredited CDL training school is required)
- Valid CDL Class – A operator's license.
- Be a minimum of 21 years of age
- Safe driving record
Comprehensive and affordable benefits package includes Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, available after 30 days of employment!
We also offer:
- Paid Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
- First Class Company Equipment
- Work Life Program.
Don't delay. Respond to this ad today
CONNECTING PEOPLE. IMPROVING LIVES.
Thank you for your interest in DHL. DHL Supply Chain is an equal opportunity employer. This employer participates in E-verify. We require drug screens, and background checks.