$5,000 Sign-On Bonus
DHL Supply Chain hires great drivers and is currently looking for a professional
CDL-Class “A” tractor/trailer drivers for full-time
delivery routes based at our location in Wilmington, IL
If you are you looking for top pay, great benefits and regular home time DHL offers all of that and more.
$70,000 Earnings In Your First Year which includes
a $5,000 Sign On Bonus
Potential for up to $2,000 (tax-free) Annually in Driver Safety, Attendance, and Performance Bonus!!!
Regular Home Time – You are HOME 1-3 nights during the week and EVERY WEEKEND
Company Paid Holidays and Vacations
DHL Supply Chain is part of the SUPPLY CHAIN division of Deutsche Post DHL Group, the world's leading logistics and mail communications company, with over 500,000 people in practically every country on the planet.
And yet they all have one important thing in common: The Customer.
That’s because logistics drives our world, but people are what connect it. Delivering service, quality, and sustainability, every single day to every single customer, is how we’re able to bring people together – and make a difference
We are looking for people ready to help us achieve our vision to become the supply chain solutions company for the world. We hope you will consider how you can be a part of it.
- Our customer is a nationally recognized manufacturer and distributor of
automobileand light truck tires.
- This is regional, TOUCH FREIGHT delivery route work, Monday – Friday.
- Monday – Friday work and always home on weekends.
- You are HOME 2-3 nights during the week and EVERY WEEKEND.
- Comprehensive and affordable benefits (detailed below).
- FULL-TIME CAREER positions.
- You are issued a top-notch, loaded, company supplied tractor and late model van trailer.
- You DO NOT slip seat. You
are issuedyour tractor and no one uses it but you except when you are taking one of your fully paid vacations.
- The work is “touch freight” and we teach you to perform the job safely and efficiently.
- We teach you how to make these deliveries safely and easily. (it is much easier
thendelivering to food service establishments)
- A current CDL-A and at least 6 months of verifiable experience driving a tractor/trailer.
- All applicants with less than one year of experience are required to submit a certificate of completion from an accredited CDL training school
- A good driving record to include:
- No more than 2 moving violations and/or accidents in the past 2 years and
- No suspension for cause within the past 3 years
- Ability to successfully pass the DOT drug screen as well as the DHL Supply Chain road test.
- Successful applicants must have the ability to maneuver safely in both urban and suburban environments.